Saturday, October 1, 2016

My Passion

Every person has a passion for something.  Gardening, scrapbooking, bird-watching, ballroom dancing, etc. We live every day with that passion and, in fact, can't survive without it.  At least, we can't imagine surviving without it.  Our passion makes us who we are, so without it, what are we?

I have several passions, two of which include reading and writing.  The former has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember - what started with board books has gradually woven through the stages of picture book, short chapter book (e.g. The Boxcar Children and Magic Tree House series), middle-grade, and now YA.  Writing has been a part of me ever since I was ten, when I wrote my first fiction story for fun.

This blog is all about my life as someone who loves to read and write, including book reviews and writing tips.  If you share the same passion(s), you can relate to many of the things in this blog.  If not, I hope you enjoy it anyways.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! I'm always beyond thrilled to receive little messages, so leave one and I'll reply! Then we can be friends :) But. Leave an intentionally offensive or inappropriate comment, and I'm going to have to delete it.

That being said, I can hardly WAIT to hear from you!