Monday, July 24, 2017

YouTube Video + My First Official Hiatus

The time has come for us to rebel!  Check out this epic YouTube video announcing the launch of a website called Rebellious Writing on August 9th.  I'm super, super, super excited about it, and if this video doesn't give you goosebumps, I don't know what will :D

I'm unable to embed videos at this time, unfortunately, but here's the link!

It's Time to Rebel ~ Rebellious Writing YouTube Video

Thanks, Catherine, for putting the time and effort into making it!!!

Also, I'm going to take my first official hiatus.  I say "official" because I've taken hiatuses before.  It's just that there were only three other people reading my blog (my mom and two of my best friends).  Now I have ALL YOU LOVELIES, and since I've been posting pretty much every four days, I would hate to disappear without saying anything XD

I'll schedule a post for August 9th, but it might not work because I remember trying to schedule one before and it never posted.  But we'll see!  If it does work, I'll reply to any comments on August 13th, when I return to the blogging world.  Until then, I won't be commenting on any of the blogs I regularly comment on, but I'll catch up on reading the posts I've missed once I get back.

I won't be replying to comments for this lil post either, but if you want to leave one, by all means do!  I'll see it when I come back, and it will still make me happy!

See you soon, O readers.
~ Lila Red

5 comments:

  1. Not sure of you'll see this, but most of my posts are scheduled. It works pretty well for me. Only the posts that don't come out on my usual time are spontaneous. Hopefully it works for you this time.

    Have fun and enjoy the break. We all need it sometimes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'll miss your posts, but I hope you have a restful hiatus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good vacation, Lila! Thanks for all you're doing for the Rebellion!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Here's how this works: You leave a comment, and then we become friends :) It's simple, really. Just don't be mean, rude, nasty, or offensive, because *sighs* then I'd have to delete it.

That being said, I can hardly WAIT to hear from you!!! XD