Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Rebellious Writing Website is LIVE

Today I am ricocheting off the walls with excitement!!!  Why?  Because today marks the launch of a new website called... Rebellious Writing.


We believe
In light 
In truth
In goodness
We believe in tomorrow's generation
In creating a better world
Through words
Through books
We believe in fighting for what we believe
We believe in high expectations
That we are capable of anything we set our minds to
We the youth...
Believe in Rebellion
Rebellion for Righteousness
For light
For verity in a world of lies
For beauty in a world of darkness


Today.  Is.  The day.  The start of something special, enduring, and eternal.  *confetti and fireworks and thunderous applause*  

Friends, here is what I highly recommend you to do.  Go to rebelliouswriting.com and read our first post, then - if you like what you see - comment, follow, and share :D  The website will soon be filled with all sorts of bookish and writerly things!

The movement was founded by Gray Marie Cox.  Now eight other people have joined with her, including myself, and let me tell you something: it is a GREAT privilege to work with these ladies.  Soon, I'll be doing a post thanking each and every one of them for being such wonderful teammates and friends.  For now, I'll simply acknowledge the remaining seven :)


They're so amazing.

If you're a writer/reader and are tired of filthy YA, then we ask you to join us.  We need to speak up about this sometime, and tomorrow isn't promised, so we choose to lift our voices today.  Lord, make Your voice heard through us - Your sons and daughters, Your hands and feet.  Use us for a mighty work that pleases Your heart and gives You the glory.  

Hear are more places to click "follow," to help spread the word about Rebellious Writing!

NOTE: Gray made the lovely headers, and I copied Anna's format.  Forgive the weird whiteness...





https://plus.google.com/u/0/114959755765537963485







*sets off more celebratory fireworks*  Eep, guys, I can hardly believe the day has come!!!! XD


via GIPHY

12 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm so glad it's here, and you're back!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOORAAAAAAY!!! Me too!!! I'm just popping in for a few minutes, but I'll be officially back on the 13th.

      This is one of the best days EVER!!

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITED!!!!! <3 <3

    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM TOO!!!! Today *tears up with emotion* is a wonderful day.

      Delete
  3. YYYAAASSS! <3 Thank you so much for everything you do Lila!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEEESSSSSSS!!! You are SO welcome, but I haven't done half as much as you have, Anna! Thank you for everything YOU do! <3

      Delete
  4. I CAN'T STOP SMILING!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My stomach is literally doing flip-flops, I'm so excited!!!! THIS IS A TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! XD

      Delete
  5. I'm bouncing around because I'm so excited! My celebratory post will be up later!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, it's so amazing!!!! Zooming to catch up on the posts I've missed... XD

      Delete
  6. Yusss!!!! I'm so glad that this website is a thing now!! You guys are going to do great things with this site I just know it!! Thank you for all you and the others are doing for this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great???!!! I look forward to seeing what God will do, as well! Thank YOU for your support and encouragement, Emrys! :D

      Delete

Hi, there! I'm always beyond thrilled to receive little messages, so leave one and I'll reply! Then we can be friends :) But. Leave an intentionally offensive or inappropriate comment, and I'm going to have to delete it.

That being said, I can hardly WAIT to hear from you!